With 15 facilities across Australia, Montserrat is one of Australia’s largest Day Hospital providers. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Healius Limited, an ASX Listed Healthcare Provider. Our vision is to grow a network of the highest quality day and short stay facilities, with the ambition of being the Premium Day Hospital provider of choice across Australia.
Due to increased growth, we are now looking for an experienced Quality Systems Coordinator. Located in Perth, Western Australia you will work with the National Quality Improvement Team in the development, coordination and administration of the safety and quality programs across our 5 Western Australian facilities.
We seek a proven leader with current industry experience:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with the NSQHSS
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies
- Experience with accreditation and continuous quality improvement programs and processes in a health care facility
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of the Private Healthcare System