GREENSBOROUGH DAY SURGERY
Ground Floor, 9 Flintoff St
Greensborough VIC 3088
Administration is open Monday – Friday (Excluding Public Holidays)
7:00am – 3:00pm
Entry details: You can access the facility through the main entrance on Flintoff St via the medical centre. The day surgery is on the lower ground floor.
Parking: 3 hours free parking is available in the car park next door. Alternatively there is paid parking in the surrounding streets.
Greensborough Day Surgery is a new privately owned day hospital located in Greensborough, Victoria. Situated only 19 km from Melbourne CBD, we are perfectly situated to service Melbourne’s central and upper north-east communities.
As part of the Montserrat group of Day Hospitals, Greensborough provides high quality healthcare locally.
Our group of highly skilled nursing and ancillary staff support our surgeons to achieve positive patient experience and outcomes
- Fertility Procedures
- Plastic / Reconstructive Surgeries
- Specialist Consulting rooms
- 2 large sized operating suites
- 2 bay Pre-admission anesthetic holding bay
- 6 bay 1st recovery room
- 6 recliner bay 2nd stage recovery
- 3 recliner discharge transit lounge
- VMO discharge office for privacy/consultation
- Fully functional CSSD decontamination and sterilization services
- Private health funding
- Affordable, self-insured patient admission fees
- Quick patient turnover through theatres
- No large hospital administration limitations
- Dorevitch Pathology onsite
- Tom Lane Pharmacy onsite
- Business Development and marketing support
- Free 3 hour patient parking onsite
Important Documents (click to open in a new tab):