North Lakes Day Hospital
About the North Lakes Day Hospital:
- 4 State of the Art Operating Theatres
- 4 Oncology Chairs
- 4 Specialist Suites
- 35 Specialists
- The 986sqm facility has been totally redesigned to incorporate the latest in patient flow management
- The Hospital décor incorporates the look and feel of a Day Spa with an emphasis on Patient experience
- Pre-operative waiting areas will introduce the new Day Spa lounge design with outward facing windows
- World Class one-way pass through Central Sterilisation Department
- Some of South East Queensland's leading Surgeons have commenced practice at North Lakes Specialist Suites located on site.
- Open Access Endoscopy Practice (for adults) provides a 10 Day Patient promise for Colonoscopies or Gastroscopies. Bookings can be made by calling 3833 6701.
The North Lakes region is the fastest growing corridor in Australia. With 365,000 residents in the North-East Corridor, and estimated to rise to 440,000 over the next 10 years the North Lakes Day Hospital could allow your practice to flourish. The recent extension of the Montserrat Gastroenterology practice into North Lakes has now seen patients travelling from Caboolture, Redcliffe and even the Sunshine Coast to enjoy our facility. If you are wishing to refer a patient to any of our Doctors please do so by emailing your referral to firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients may call at any time via our general bookings number on (07) 3833 6701.
Specialists operating at the new facility provide a range of surgical services such as Gastroenterology (Endoscopy), Urology, IVF, General Surgery, Pain Management, Oncology & Haematology, Gynaecology (male and female Specialists available), Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics and ENT.
For further details please use the following numbers:
- Further Hospital Information - Mr Ben Korst on 0423 397 565 or via email on email@example.com
- Specialist Inspections: Surgeon's wishing to ustilise the facility please contact Trish Mukauskas (Director of Clinical Services) on 0499 256 255 or Ben Korst (CEO) on 0423 397 565 for inspection availability.
- Theatre & Consulting Suite bookings can be made by calling the Business Manager - Nadine Carlson on 07 3833 6757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credentialing: email@example.com
- Fertility Clinic enquiries: 1300 853 546
North Lakes Day Hospital is in constant communication with the local GP referral base. From time to time these GPs advise us of what they consider key needs in the area. Currently a need exists for the following Specialists:
If you have any interest in one of these positions can you please contact our CEO - Ben Korst for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 397 565.
- Dermatologist - Specifically dealing with Skin Cancers associated with the older population in the catchment. The local GPs are now using telehealth in order to satisify patient demand however would like an on site Dermatologist to be available.
- Paediatrician - 25% of the North Lakes population is aged between 0 - 14 years.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.