NORTH LAKES DAY HOSPITAL
About the North Lakes Day Hospital:
- 3 State of the Art Operating Theatres
- 4 Oncology Chairs
- 4 Specialist Suites
- 30+ Specialists
- The 986sqm facility has been totally redesigned to incorporate the latest in patient flow management
- The Hospital décor incorporates the look and feel of a Day Spa with an emphasis on Patient experience
- Pre-operative waiting areas will introduce the new Day Spa lounge design with outward facing windows
- World Class one-way pass through Central Sterilisation Department
- Open Access endoscopy available. Bookings can be made by calling 07 3833 6701.
Specialists operating at North Lakes Day Hospital provide a range of surgical services such as Gastroenterology, Urology, General Surgery, Pain Management, Gynaecology, IVF, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Oncology & Haematology.
For further details please use the following contact numbers:
- Lisa Wolens – LWolens@montserrat.com.au – 07 3833 6757
- Credentialing Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org– 07 3833 6701
- Business Development Manager – Suzette Fletcher – Sfletcher@montserrat.com.au
– 0448 988 533
- Specialist Interest – Ken Hilliard Business Development Manager – 0438 609 033
North Lakes Day Hospital is in constant communication with the local GP referral base. From time to time these GPs advise us of what they consider key needs in the area. Currently, a need exists for the following Specialist:
Dermatologist – Specifically dealing with Skin Cancers associated with the older population in the catchment. The local GPs are now using telehealth in order to satisfy patient demand however would like an on-site Dermatologist to be available.
If you have an interest in this position please contact our Business Development Manager Ken Hilliard on 0438 609 033