Montserrat has a comprehensive quality management program to monitor, assess, evaluate and improve the quality of patient care across our network of facilities. Montserrat Day Hospitals is dedicated to regularly collecting and monitoring clinical data in an effort to ensure positive quality outcomes for the patient journey. We are committed to principles and practices to eliminate, reduce, and/or manage risk across the Organisation.
We endeavour to:
- Be open and transparent about our performance and the quality of the services we provide our clientele
- Provide the wider community with contemporary quality information allowing informed decisions about the patient journey
- Demonstrate how data and outcome measures are utilised to evaluate and improve our model of patient care.
Montserrat Day Hospitals gathers, provides and reports data to external healthcare regulatory bodies, including the:
- Private Health Regulatory Team
- Department of Health in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and Victoria
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care.
Montserrat Day Hospitals benchmark nationally across our facilities measuring the performance of each hospital’s processes and services to identify internal opportunities for improvement.