Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Patients (Colonoscopy & Gastroscopy)
At Montserrat, we strive to provide you with the highest standard of care in a relaxed and comfortable environment, with minimal inconvenience to your personal and professional schedule. We are highly experienced in diagnosing, treating and managing all aspects of digestive health, each year performing over 10 000 gastroenterology procedures at our Day Hospitals in QLD, WA and NSW.
If you hold a referral for an Open Access Colonoscopy or Gastroscopy, or a Direct Referral to one of our Specialists please phone our helpful team on 07 3833 6701 to book your procedure or consultation.
Our Day Hospitals are operated by accredited specialist proceduralists, surgeons and anaesthetic staff to provide the highest medical care. We use a variety of the latest Endoscopy Equipment supplied by either Fuji Medical or Olympus Medical and have an ongoing replacement program for all of our Endoscopy Equipment.
Where possible we will endeavour to provide healthcare services at the same facility, meaning patients can see us for a consultation, prep appointment, procedure and follow-up, all at the one location. This allows us to achieve the best continuity of care so you feel entirely comfortable about where your procedure is performed and by whom.
When calling to make your booking, please have your Medicare card, credit card, GP referral and Private Health information (if applicable) on hand to make the process as quick and convenient as possible.
Please select one of the following for further detailed information:
Why Choose Montserrat
- We care for patients in small, specialised teams where continuity of care is a major focus
- Our team of reputable, highly experienced Gastroenterologists are leaders in their field
- Montserrat has been managing patients’ Gastrointestinal health for more than 20 years
- We invest in world-leading medical equipment to perform endoscopies and colonoscopies
- We consistently achieve a high patient satisfaction rate
- We have zero reported post surgical infections across our Day Hospitals
- We are conveniently located in multiple locations across QLD, NSW and WA with free parking on-site
- We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible patient outcomes through respect, integrity, collaboration, innovation and compassion
For patients who cannot be seen at a License Day Facility (ie whose medical conditions are outside of the Clinical Capabilities Framework (as outlined by QLD Health) you may need to be seen by one of our Specialists at an overnight facility. Those facilities are designed to treat patients who may have an increased level of co-morbidities. Our Specialists hold Medical Privileges at various facilities such as the Wesley Hospital, Holy Spirit Northside, St Andrews, the Mater and the Princess Alexandra Hospital. If you fall into this category, please still call our Bookings Consultants as they will arrange this for you. Ph: (07) 3833 6701
Useful Links for Patients:
We would advise all patients to speak to their GP or Specialist Doctor before making your own conclusions from information in the above links.